Wireless Gate Alert Lite Driveway Alarm
Wireless Gate Alert Lite is a very high performance driveway alarm system. This system sounds an alert in your home whenever a visitor drives or walks through its detection beam. Using a proper photo-electric beam, makes it more immune to false alarms than PIR based systems. Never miss a customer or intruder again.
For example, this gate alert may be installed as a home “driveway alarm” or across wider areas, protecting fuel storage tanks and implement sheds.
The Gate Alert itself can span up to 40m of open ground. Wireless operating range between the Beam-set and Base Receiver is typically between 50-80m.
Two-way Radio Supervision and On-board Diagnostics (displayed on Base Receiver) are features alarm installers routinely expect on wireless equipment – this unique feature we never seen in other driveway alarm set.
Wireless Gate Alert Lite Driveway Alarm is compatible with our Pocket Beeper*, POCSAG Pager*, Text Message Module* and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
(* optional extras, sold separately).
Whenever any enrolled beam-set beam is interrupted the Gate Alert 700-WGA receiver sounds an alarm. The alarm sound differs, depending on whether the activated beam-set is assigned to Zone 1 or Zone 2.
The Two-zone Receiver has a fixed volume control. Other devices (or an alarm panel) interface with the Base Receiver via terminal blocks located on the back of the enclosure. Beam-set battery connector Located next to these terminal blocks. In the event a battery from the Beam-set needs to be re-charged quickly, it can be plugged into this battery connector. N.B Batteries should normally not require charging, if any low battery warning are being experienced, please check your solar panels for any cable faults, positioning or soiling first then contact us for further assistance.
The Four-zone Receiver has adjustable volume and tone, as well as the ability to mute volumes and switch off output connections.
Each Base Receiver comes with its own antenna and is powered with a supplied 12V AC adaptor.
The Gate Alert 700-WGA Lite Beam-set is designed to monitor driveways or open ground with its precise invisible infra-red beam.
The beam-set is made up of two small Beam Units, installed directly opposite each other. An infra-red beam is transmitted from one and received by the other. Whenever the beam is broken, one Beam Unit sends an RF signal to the Base Receiver, alerting to the arrival of a person or vehicle.
The Beam-set is powered by internal rechargeable batteries which are kept charged via small mountable solar panels.
The Beam-sets are comes with two solar panels. These solar panels are designed to keep the batteries charged.
Our solar panels have been treated, specifically, to withstand salt spray and harsh UV rays which New Zealand experiences due to the depletion of the ozone layer.
- Two-way Radio Supervision: YES
- On-board Diagnostics: YES
- Maximum Number of Supported Beam-Sets: 2
- Volume Adjustment Increments: NONE – Fixed Volume
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Dimensions – Millimeters: W65 | D100 | H30
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Type of Beam: Active Photo-electric Infra-red
- Maximum Beam Width: 40m
- Maximum Operating Range between Lite Beam-set and Base Receiver: 50m
- Modulation Type: Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK)
- Radio Frequency: 458.550 MHz Band (Country Specific)
- RF Output Power: 80mW
- Battery Voltage: 3.6V (charges to 4.2V approx.)
- Weather Resistance: Poly-Carbonate, IP66 rated Enclosure, Fully weather-proof, Ant-proof
- Dimensions – Millimeters: W48 | D45 | H60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Voltage Output: 7.0Voc
- Dimensions – Millimetres: W120 | D60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- 1 700-WGA Two-zone Receiver
- 700-WGA Lite Beam-set(s)
- Solar Panel for each Beam Unit
- Rechargeable Batteries
- 12V AC Adaptor
- Mounting Brackets
- A 4-Zone Base receiver is also available with this product.