6310 HD Graffiti Cam
Make no mistake the 6310 Pro Graffiti Cam is outstanding and so easy to use. Perfect for outdoor use fully weatherproof with outstanding night vision, nothing else compares. Huge motion detection range both day and night and with No Glow IR any intruder will not see the tell tale IR Red Glow typically associated with other cameras. The zero-glow 44 LED IR’s offer amazing long range night vision recording clarity and quality up to 20m not to mention the ability to record in 1080P HD video with audio.
This new camera build supersedes previous version where the LCD monitor was located beneath the camera housing. Great cameras but the monitor old model was susceptible to leakage now and then or if batteries were left in the camera discharged too long, battery leakage was another issue.
The LCD screen now is located on the back of the camera underneath a drop down door. This is a significant design improvement to avoid wear & tear issues. With the LCD circuit now moved away from the battery compartment such past problems have been fixed.
At 12 Megapixel resolution, this camera is available with a wide angle 100° Wide Degree Angle Lens. Requires 12 x AA batteries but also available with optional mini solar panel. The battery life is a very impressive 6 months in standby mode. In other words if the camera was armed and active (not detecting or recording motion) then it could stay armed for up to 6 months on one set of batteries. Higher quality NiMH batteries are even better.
Of course if the camera is relatively active, recording day and night then the battery duration is reduced. Generally 2-4 months with average activity is normal but its important to take into consideration that the camera will use more battery power at night with LED active and video recording over still image recording has a bearing as well.
As mentioned if you have any concerns with regard to changing batteries, the addition of a mini solar panel is recommended and available as an option.
The new 6310 Graffiti Cam is designed for the following;
- Warehouse/Storage/Farm Area Surveillance
- Home/Property Security
- Farm Gates or Driveways
- Remote Crop and live Stocks Surveillance
- Fauna Surveys
- Live Stocks Surveys
- Building and Constructions Sites
- Container watching
- Unattended machinery
- Time Lapse Recording
Under Time-Lapse setting, the 6310 camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified times or intervals. This is very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nests or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots or construction sites - your house being built.
There are many free players available but basically at the end of a construction, if the camera is set to take a picture or video on the hour every day, you have a very nice video depicting the raid construction from beginning to end.
- 12M pixel high-quality resolution
- 1080P FULL HD video with audio
- 100 Degree Wide View
- Images : 2560x1920
- Invisible no-glow night vision LEDs
- 44 Black LED for super long range detection
- Cam + Video mode enables camera to take both pictures and video at every trigger event
- Colour pictures/videos by day and black/white pictures/videos at night
- Flip-down built-in 2” LCD colour display
- IR Distance: 20 metres
- Sensor distance: 25 metres
- Sensor level adjustment: Low/Medium/High
- Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 12 x AA batteries)
- Unique side Prep Sensor provides wider sensing angle to enhance camera response speed
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
- Compact size (12 x 8 x 6.5 cm)
- Impressively quick trigger time (0.8 second)
- Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos day and night
- With Timer setting on, programmable to work only in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase depicted on recordings
- Lockable and password protected
- Weatherproof: IP66
- "SD card cycle ON/OFF" feature - allows for older recording to be overwritten when the SD card is full.
- 8 - 32GB Class 10 SD card recommended
1 x 6310 Graffiti camera
1 x USB cable
1 x Belt
1 x User Manual
SD Memory card
It’s important to understand that standard SD cards are not suitable for high-resolution cameras. When a camera can record at 5 to 12 Megapixel and record HD 1080P Video, the camera demands a high quality Class 10 or better SD memory card.
Hidden Camera Surveillance offers optional Class 10 SD memory cards and 32GB is recommended. The camera does not support larger SD cards. Furthermore we only use Kingston or SanDisk. We have no means of knowing whether all brand SD cards are compatible so do choose carefully as HCS takes no responsibility for incompatibility. We recommend that you order your SD card from us at the same time as the camera.
Steel Security Lockbox (optional)
Pictured below is the optional steel lockbox. The box is strong and the camera fits snuggly inside. The box can of course be padlocked for that added camera protection. The steel lockbox is supplied with a pivoting bracket. If mounting the camera to a tree or you have intentions of hiding the camera then the steel security box isn’t needed. However, if mounting the camera to a side of a building or a post etc, as the camera has no bracket as such, using the lockbox allows for the camera to be tilted and rotated in any direction.
Night Vision Pictures
The images below depict what the camera can do in complete darkness. Note that night vision recording is B/W so the camera auto switches to monochrome mode at night then colour by day.
In terms of recording quality and distance, see the markers separated by distance. Please note when
recording at 5-12 MegaPixel quality the ability to zoom or enhance the image is sensational.