Two Zone Wireless Gate Alert Text-Message Alert Module
Wireless Gate Alert Text-Message Alert Module
These modules allow you to monitor your Wireless Gate Alert gate alarm from anywhere there is mobile phone coverage. You will get an SMS text message when one of your beam-sets is activated by a customer, visitor or intruder. SMS will be sent to your mobile phone over the 3G networks.
Can also be used for many other alert and security applications, such as in conjunction with an IP camera that you view remotely from your phone. In this application you could use a Wireless Gate Alert gate alarm to generate a reliable ‘event’ – the alert is sent as a text-message to your phone so you know when to log in to your IP camera and see what is going on at your property. Also may be added to any 12V alarm system
These modules are compatible with Telstra Next-G (Australia) Vodafone (NZ and Australia) and Spark (NZ) SIM Cards
SIM CARD INCLUDED for NZ sales only.
Text-Message Alert Module
- Cellular Network: GSM Networks (as above)
- Separate Zone identification with Text Alert: Yes
- To arm or disarm: Requires sending a text message to the device
- Power Requirements: 12V DC / 500mA Powered via Wireless Gate Alert Base Receiver or other suitable 12V source.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- 1 x Text-Message Alert Module (two zone version)
- Short interface wire for connection to Wireless Gate Alert base receiver (4 or 6 core wire)
- 1 x 3G whip antenna
- 1 x $20 credit Pre-pay SIM (NZ only)