Wireless Gate Alert Extended Four Zone Base Receiver | Three Beamsets
Wireless Gate Alert Extended for zone Security Four Zone Base Receiver with Three Beam sets.
1-4 zones Monitoring system (eg: entrance ways)
More than 1000m Range
Excellent for long range applications
Includes one MegaBeam long range Outdoor Antenna
3 Year Warranty, including Batteries
Wireless Gate Alert Extended with Four Zone Base Receiver plus 3 Beam sets.
Wireless Gate Alert Extended is a high performance wireless Gate Alarm system, which sounds an alert in your home if a visitor drives or walks through its detection beam. It uses a Megabeam antenna (Extended for farm and long range security security) and uses proper photo-electric beam (similar to n invisible lazer like beam) which makes it more immune to false alarms than PIR based systems. Never miss a customer or intruder again.
The Wireless Gate Alert Extended Alarm is designed to operate in sub-zero temperatures as reliably as the penetrating heat of the Australian outback.
The beam-set may be installed as a home ‘driveway alarm’ or across wider areas protecting Fuel Tanks or buildings such as Sheds, Garages and Gates etc.
The detection beam can span up to 40m of open ground. The Standard Gate Alarm operating range from the Beam-set to Base Receiver is typically between 300-500m. Range is affected by obstacles, and can extend as far as 1km in perfect conditions, or be limited to 200m if needed.
Two-way Radio Supervision and On-board Diagnostics (displayed on Base Receiver) are features alarm installers routinely expect on wireless equipment – this unique feature we have never seen on any other even remotely similar gate alert.
Wireless Gate Alert Lite Extended Driveway Alarm is compatible with our Pocket Beeper*, Pager & 3G Text Message Module and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
(* optional extras, sold separately).
Whenever any enrolled beam-set beam is interrupted the Gate Alert 700-WGA receiver sounds an alarm. The alarm sound is different for each activated Beam-set(s) or zone.
The Two-zone Receiver has a fixed volume control. Other devices (or an alarm panel) interface with the Base Receiver via terminal blocks located on the back of the enclosure Beam-set battery connector located next to these terminal blocks. In the event a battery from the Beam-set needs to be re-charged quickly, it can be plugged into this battery connector. N.B Batteries should normally not require charging, if any low battery warning are being experienced, please check your solar panels for any cable faults, positioning or soiling first then contact us for further assistance. The solar panels must face north at about 30 degrees and not be shaded as shade will stop solar charge.
The Four-zone Receiver has adjustable volume and tone, as well as the ability to mute volumes and switch off output connections.
Each Base Receiver comes with its own antenna and is powered with a supplied 12V AC adaptor.
The Gate Alert 700-WGA Standard Beam-set is designed to monitor driveways or open ground with its precise invisible infra-red beam.
The beam-set is made up of two small Beam Units, installed directly opposite each other. An infra-red beam is transmitted from one and received by the other. Whenever the beam is broken, one Beam Unit sends an RF signal to the Base Receiver, alerting to the arrival of a person or vehicle.
The Beam-set is powered by internal rechargeable batteries which are kept charged via small mountable solar panels.
The Beam-sets are comes with two solar panels. These solar panels are designed to keep the batteries charged and are about the size of an Iphone.
Our solar panels have been treated, specifically, to withstand salt spray and harsh UV rays.
MEGABEAM OUTDOOR ANTENNA
Megabeam has been designed to enhance the operating range between any Wireless Gate Alert Beam-set and Base Receiver.
The signal increase through the antenna and an 8dB cable, however more significant increases in connectivity can come from the antennas elevation and a better line of sight. Increased signal strength means better security.
- Two-way Radio Supervision: YES
- On-board Diagnostics: YES
- Maximum Number Of Supported Beam-Sets: 4
- Volume Adjustment Increments: NONE – Fixed Volume
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Dimensions – Millimetres: W65 | D100 | H30
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Type of Beam: Active Photo-electric Infra-red
- Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver: 800m
- Maximum Beam Width: 40m
- Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver with MegaBeam Installed: 2.5km
- Radio Frequency: 458.550 MHz Band (Country Specific)
- Modulation Type: Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK)
- RF Output Power: 80mW
- Average Power Consumption per Beam Unit: 10mW
- Battery Voltage: 3.6V (charges to 4.2V approx.)
- Weather Resistance: Poly-Carbonate, IP66 rated Enclosure, Fully weather-proof, Ant-proof
- Dimensions – Millimeters: W48 | D45 | H60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Voltage Output: 7.0Voc @ 700mW
- Dimensions – Millimetres: W120 | D60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- One 700-WGA Four-zone Base Receiver
- Three 700-WGA Beam-set(s)
- 1 MegaBeam Antenna
- 1 Solar Panel for each Beam Unit
- A 3.6V Rechargeable Battery pack for each Beam Unit
- 12V AC Adaptor for each Base Receiver
- Mounting Brackets for Beam-sets and solar panels
- 12m RF Antenna Cable