Wireless Gate Alert Extended Farm Security Alarm Four Zone Base Receiver
Wireless Gate Alert Extended for Farm Security Four Zone Base Receiver Options With 4 Beam sets.
Wireless Gate Alert Extended is a high performance wireless Gate Alarm system, this system sounds an alert in your home if a visitor drives or walks through its detection beam. It uses a Megabeam antenna (Extended for farm security) and fuses proper photo-electric beam, which makes it more immune to false alarms than PIR based systems. Never miss a customer or intruder again.
The Wireless Gate Alert Extended Alarm is designed to operate in sub-zero temperatures as reliably as the penetrating heat of the Australian outback. This standard alarm is hand assembled in New Zealand.
The beam-set may be installed as a home ‘driveway alarm’ or across wider areas protecting Fuel Tanks or damp buildings such as Sheds, Garages etc.
The detection beam can span up to 40m of open ground. The Standard Gate Alarm operating range from the Beam-set to Base Receiver is typically between 300-500m. Range is affected by obstacles, and can extend as far as 1km in perfect conditions, or be limited to 200m if needed.
Two-way Radio Supervision and On-board Diagnostics (displayed on Base Receiver) are features alarm installers routinely expect on wireless equipment – this unique feature we never seen in other gate alert yet.
Wireless Gate Alert Lite Driveway Alarm is compatible with our Pocket Beeper*, POCSAG Pager*, Text Message Module* and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
(* optional extras, sold separately).
Whenever any enrolled beam-set beam is interrupted the Gate Alert 700-WGA receiver sounds an alarm. The alarm sound is different for each activated Beam-set(s) or zone.
The Two-zone Receiver has a fixed volume control. Other devices (or an alarm panel) interface with the Base Receiver via terminal blocks located on the back of the enclosure. Beam-set battery connector Located next to these terminal blocks. In the event a battery from the Beam-set needs to be re-charged quickly, it can be plugged into this battery connector. N.B Batteries should normally not require charging, if any low battery warning are being experienced, please check your solar panels for any cable faults, positioning or soiling first then contact us for further assistance.
The Four-zone Receiver has adjustable volume and tone, as well as the ability to mute volumes and switch off output connections.
Each Base Receiver comes with its own antenna and is powered with a supplied 12V AC adaptor.
The Gate Alert 700-WGA Standard Beam-set is designed to monitor driveways or open ground with its precise invisible infra-red beam.
The beam-set is made up of two small Beam Units, installed directly opposite each other. An infra-red beam is transmitted from one and received by the other. Whenever the beam is broken, one Beam Unit sends an RF signal to the Base Receiver, alerting to the arrival of a person or vehicle.
The Beam-set is powered by internal rechargeable batteries which are kept charged via small mountable solar panels.
The Beam-sets are comes with two solar panels. These solar panels are designed to keep the batteries charged.
Our solar panels have been treated, specifically, to withstand salt spray and harsh UV rays which New Zealand experiences due to the depletion of the ozone layer.
MEGABEAM OUTDOOR ANTENNA
Megabeam has been designed to enhance the operating range between any Wireless Gate Alert Beam-set and Base Receiver.
The signal increase through the antenna and an 8dB cable, however more significant increases in connectivity can come from the antennas elevation and a better line of sight. Increased signal strength means better farm security.
- Two-way Radio Supervision: YES
- On-board Diagnostics: YES
- Maximum Number Of Supported Beam-Sets: 2
- Volume Adjustment Increments: NONE – Fixed Volume
- Power Requirements: 12V DC
- Dimensions – Millimetres: W65 | D100 | H30
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Type of Beam: Active Photo-electric Infra-red
- Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver: 800m
- Maximum Beam Width: 40m
- Maximum Operating Range between Beam-set and Base Receiver with MegaBeam Installed: 2.5km
- Radio Frequency: 458.550 MHz Band (Country Specific)
- Modulation Type: Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK)
- RF Output Power: 80mW
- Average Power Consumption per Beam Unit: 10mW
- Battery Voltage: 3.6V (charges to 4.2V approx.)
- Weather Resistance: Poly-Carbonate, IP66 rated Enclosure, Fully weather-proof, Ant-proof
- Dimensions – Millimeters: W48 | D45 | H60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Voltage Output: 7.0Voc @ 700mW
- Dimensions – Millimetres: W120 | D60
- Warranty: 3 Years
- One 700-WGA Four-zone Base Receiver
- Four 700-WGA Beam-set(s)
- 1 MegaBeam Antenna
- 1 Solar Panel for each Beam Unit
- A 3.6V Rechargeable Battery pack for each Beam Unit
- 12V AC Adaptor for each Base Receiver
- Mounting Brackets for Beam-sets and solar panels
- 12m RF Antenna Cable